The Mission Robinson United Presbyterian Church is to serve the Lord by serving others here in our family, congregation, community and around the world.
We are the hands God uses to serve others. We are the feet to carry the message to those in need.
We are the Love God provides thru our fellowship and care for each other.
In 1837 A group of local Farmers tiring of the long travel by horse and carriage started Robinson Church. A log Church was built on the site of the current Cemetary. The Current brick Church was built in 1865.
In the past few years we have added the Kitchen and Restrooms, Remodeled the downstairs and completely remodeled the upstairs Sanctuary. The Church also has a new roof, windows and pointing and sealing of the brick
We have been blessed with substantial growth in our congregation and involvement of our younger generation as Ruling Elders, Deacons, and Sunday School Teachers.
Very active in our community we support many local Ministries with annual events such as:
- Food and clothing drives
- Hayride for hunger
- Adopt a Family
- Souper Bowl
- Strawberry Festival
- Sunday School collections for local Ministries
- Deacons Fund
Some of the Local Ministries we support are:
- McDonald Area Food Bank
- West Alleghany Food Bank
- Avis Arbors
- Hurran Ministries
- Natural Disaster Relief
- Adopt A Family
- PA Wounded Warriors